Restaurant Assistant Manager
Palmers Fresh Grill at Lexington Green, one of Lexington’s premier dining destinations, is looking for a highly motivated assistant manager.
The Restaurant Assistant Manager will help ensure the delivery of superb customer service by assisting in the management of day-to-day operations.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assist the General Manager in the operation of the restaurant.
- Manage and lead staff while achieving daily and weekly operational targets (i.e. managing food and bar costs, labor costs and guest service, etc.).
- Maintain inventory.
- Interact with guests to insure positive guest service.
- Supervise and train associates on all team stations, products, procedures and policies.
- Directs efficient and precise preparation of product sales for prompt customer delivery within the established speed of service and food safety regulations.
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Assistant Manager.
- Knowledge of service, food and beverages, generally 3+ years of front of the house operations.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Stamina to work 50 -60 hours per week.
- Honesty, integrity, outgoing with a great attitude and exceptional work ethic.
- Honesty, integrity and a goal of customer satisfaction.
- Passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation.
If interested in the Assistant Manager position please send your resume to Lisa Schenning, Langley Properties, 300 W. Vine St., Ste 2200, Lexington, KY 40507.